Over the summer we have found rocks, gum, diapers, fireworks, food, band-aids, and bathroom soap in and around the pool area. When this happens we are forced to ban the offenders from the pool for the rest of the year and close down the pool for all residents for 3 days. Please help us to keep the pool clean and alert us if you see any inappropriate activity, thank you!
- The hours of the pool are 10:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Please observe all rules posted at the pool.
- Only 3 guests per household. Pool parties are defined as exceeding the number of guests allowed per household.
- Please cooperate with pool committee members if you are asked to confirm your residency.
- Children must be at least 16 years old to enter the pool area without adult supervision.
- Swim diapers must be worn by children that are not toilet trained.
- Please do not dispose of dirty diapers in the pool or restroom trash.
- Food and Beverages are not permitted in the pool area. Water is allowed in plastic containers.
- Appropriate pool attire must be worn; street clothes are not permitted.
- No diving or running near the pool deck.
- Glass is not permitted at the pool.
- Under no circumstances will alcohol, tobacco, firearms or drugs be permitted in the pool or surrounding
- Please be considerate of other swimmers.
- Any items lost will be your responsibility.
- In the event of inclement weather, swimmers are to clear the pool during the storm.
- For safety purposes, 911 services are available by phone, along with a First Aid kit.
- Restrooms are available and maintained regularly. Please be mindful of the other Association members
- by cleaning up after yourself when using the restrooms.
The pool is accessed by use of a security card reader system. Each homeowner that is current with their
dues will be provided a prox-card for their use to open the pool gate. This card shall remain the property
of Carroll Creek Homeowner’s Association and must be returned when requested or when selling your
home. Lost or damaged cards can be replaced at a cost of $25. This card is water-resistant, and not
water-proof. Use care not to damage the card by swimming with it in the water. If your card does not
work properly, please contact the board for assistance. Dues are required to be paid by July 1 for your
card to continue to operate. Failure to pay dues will result in your card being removed from the system.
Consequences for Pool Violations
The three classifications are suspension of pool privileges, termination of pool privileges, or prosecution
to the full extent of the law.
Suspension would include playing with the safety equipment, abusing the furniture, bringing glass in any
form, disregarding pool hours, smoking inside pool area, unsupervised children under 16 years old,
littering, violating any pool rules. The use of profanity, whether directed at someone or not, will not be
tolerated and any yelling or otherwise disruptive behavior that is directed with ill intent towards other
parties is prohibited. Duration of suspension to be determined by the board.
Termination would include skinny dipping (any age), fighting, opening the gate for nonresidents,
providing pool access to nonresidents or residents who are not current with their dues.
Prosecution would include theft of pool or personal property, vandalism, tampering with the pool security
and surveillance system.